Why come to McLaren Orthopedic Hospital for your orthopedic surgery?
Our top ten reasons:
- "Best joint in town!" McLaren Orthopedic Hospital has consistently placed among the top 5% by national ranking organizations.
- Experience, Experience, Experience. More than 25 years of experience. Worldwide pioneers in arthroscopic surgery. First artificial disc surgery done in mid-Michigan. National leaders in ultrasound-guided nerve blocks for post-operation pain control. Largest dedicated orthopedic hospital in Michigan.
- McLaren Orthopedic Hospital ranks first in the state for shoulder procedures, first in the state for hip arthroscopy, and consistently rank in the top three hospitals in Michigan for the number of hip and total joint replacements.
- Five-Star, Stellar Performance: Consistently, post-surgery surveys say they felt like they were the only patient – service that was almost intuitive.
- Timing is everything. Your hospital stay after surgery is shorter, without compromising quality. We are #1 in mid-Michigan for getting you home sooner after orthopedic surgery, according to the Michigan Hospital Association.
- Consistently scoring among the top in the nation for their customer satisfaction scores, our staff provides an outstanding patient experience. This includes pre- and post-op care, inpatient nursing care, and physical and occupational therapy. Whatever is needed to get you back in motion!
- ONCOR. The Osteopathic National Center for Orthopedics Research. A partnership between McLaren Greater Lansing Orthopedic Hospital, MSU College of Osteopathic Medicine, and the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics. In 2007, McLaren Orthopedic Hospital fully opened a clinical research center to collect and analyze long-term data on obtaining the best patient outcomes for all orthopedic procedures with the least risk.
- The feel of a community hospital, with the surgical and clinical expertise that delivers optimal outcomes expected at major research and teaching hospitals.
- Multiple outpatient therapy referral sites to achieve the best possible outcome.
- No bones about it! McLaren Orthopedic Hospital’s orthopedic surgery staff annually performs more than 2,000 total joint replacements and more than 8,000 other bone and joint-related surgeries every year.
Why would you go anywhere else for orthopedic surgery?